Minor updates to Sendmail SMTP AUTH HOWTO

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Nov 12 07:55:51 UTC 2003

Hello, all:

My thanks to Donald Tyler for carefully reviewing my brief Sendmail SMTP
AUTH HOWTO (or Micro-HOWTO, really), since he made several good suggestions
and caught at least two important mistakes. Due credit has been given.

The errors Donald found have been corrected, and a little bit more material
added to the HOWTO to make it easier to follow, and somewhat more complete.
Hopefully those who read it and use it will find that it has improved, and
of course as always I welcome review and critical comments so that I can
improve this document as well the next docs I write.

The Sendmail SMTP AUTH HOWTO can be reached at:

http://www.simpaticus.com/linux/sendmail-smtp-auth-howto.html

Thanks.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz