fat32 problem ...

Michael Paffrath paffrath at fatmedia.de
Wed Nov 12 17:49:54 UTC 2003

Hi all!

I have installed the Fedora Core 1 a few days ago. I would like to
switch from Windows to Linux but i got some problems ...
I still have 2 fat32 partitions which i would like to keep. (Sometimes i
have to boot windows for some reasons)
The mysterious problem about those two partitions is that i can
read/write one, but just read the other.
The first partition (lets call it C:) is formatted by win2k installer
and is 8.5GB of size.
The second partition (lets call it D:) is formatted using mkfs.vfat and
is 60GB of size.

My impression is that size matters ;-)

Can anyone give me a hint how i can use (at least) D: for both OS?

Regards,
--
Michael Paffrath
fatmedia - agentur für interaktive medien

50968 Köln

Tel. 0221 - 660 36 63
Fax. 0221 - 276 03 98
http://www.fatmedia.de/