(no subject)

John Dean dino at ion.homeip.net
Thu Nov 13 00:41:17 UTC 2003

I dont know why it isn't passing the mediacheck. I downloaded the file 3
times from 3 different sites and get the same problem.

I used the iso files in vmware to check then, instead of using the burnt
cd and it still failed, so I dont think its my burner. Looks like a
problem with the package xsri on the second cd, I'm not sure what else to
do.

Theres no way to skip the package when installing.