MIME type setup for torrent files

David Balazic david.balazic at hermes.si
Wed Nov 12 14:12:03 UTC 2003

> ----------

HTML are plain text files also ...
Actually torrent files are binary that looks like garbage when displayed as
text.

If the MIME type were set correctly, then when I would click on the torrent
links at
http://torrent.dulug.duke.edu/, the browser would know that they are torrent
files
and would start the bittorrent program. But now it thinks it is plain text
and displays
it , which is not very useful.