What the ...... ?????

PatrickM patrickm at myway.com
Wed Nov 12 20:24:21 UTC 2003

I was hoping someone knew an answer or has a suggestion as to why GLtron and Unreal Tournament aren't working (anymore)....

For those who missed the first part: I installed GLtron and played several games. Then I installed the demo of Unreal Tournament 2003 but when I started it, the screen went black and the desktop came back up: no game!

I tried UT2k3 several times, nothing. So I uninstalled it, no problems.
But when trying to play GLtron, the games exits suddenly without any message or so....

Hopefully someone has some good thoughts, I'm stuck with this.
For me, a Linux newbie, it might be better to go back to RH9???? What do you think?

"All you have to decide, is what to do
with the time that is given to you..."