mirrors

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Thu Nov 13 16:33:35 UTC 2003

I'm having trouble finding a complete mirror of Fedora.  With RH 7.3 -
9, I've maintained a local mirror using rsync.  Unfortunately, none of
the mirrors that provide rsync access in the US seem to be complete
and/or responsive.  I've poked around using ftp and http, and either
they aren't carrying updates/testing, or they are very slow to get the
updates.  Should I just pull everything for download.fedora.com?  I'd
like to use a mirror, or set of mirrors, to help spread out the load,
but I can't seem to find a set of mirrors that are complete.

On a related note, what are peoples' favorite tools for mirroring over
http or ftp?

Thanks
Mike