fedora-list digest, Vol 1 #233 - 20 msgs

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Thu Nov 13 19:30:16 UTC 2003

I just compiled NTOP yesterday on Fedora and it seemed to work just
fine.  I had to do --without-gdchart because it kept erroring on that portion.

I didn't have any problems making it run.  Did you use the "-P /tmp" option
to make it write its temp files to /tmp

At 03:08 AM 11/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I have been running ntop 2.2.95 under RH9 without any problem.
>
>Now  I  am  testing  it  under FC1, and after compiling it, if it is
>launched as
>daemon it dies. It works OK if it runs normal (no daemon).
>
>ntop  people says that as FC1 is a new distro it is still unsupportted,
>but they
>give me same ideas to work on it. I´ll make the test and post the results.

Scott Baker - Webster Internet
Network Engineer - RHCE
bakers @ web-ster . com - 503.266.8253