Sound advice :) [bit OT]

Jason Crowder jcrowder at uwyo.edu
Thu Nov 13 21:13:38 UTC 2003

Fedora is a type of hat (the type in the Red Hat logo).  Should be able
to find the pronunciation in any dictionary.

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 12:21, Paul flynn wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I was just looking at the new name "fedora" and was wondering how do
> people pronounce it?
>
> I dont have any one around you are sure of the way .
>

> --

---

It [being a Vulcan] means to adopt a philosophy, a way of life which is
logical and beneficial. We cannot disregard that philosophy merely for
personal gain, no matter how important that gain might be.
-- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4