kudzu and erratic mouse

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Fri Nov 14 11:22:26 UTC 2003

roger.beever ha scritto:
> No just a crtl alt F1 and then crtl alt F7.
> In effect move to a text mode screen and change your mind and go straight
> back.
> Assuming your GUI is on the F7 key it's on F1 on the only UNIX machine I
> deal with at work and catches me out every time.
> In my case the problem only happens about 1 time in 10 and only when
> switching back with the KMV switch.
> The point made earlier regarding the power saveing could well be the
> underlying problem my Wndoze laptop takes about a minute to pick up on the
> mouse when switched back to using the same switch..
> Just reasised I have been top posting another windoze trate I fear.
> Roger

I switched to text by Ctrl-Alt-F1, I logged as another user, I became
su, I typed /usr/sbin/kudzu, ma the graphical window of kudzu doesn't
pop up.

Any other hint?? (I suppose that as I am using a desktop no acpi trouble..)

  Antonio

  Written with  Mozilla 1.4.1 on Redhat Linux Fedora 1
  You can grab Mozilla at www.mozilla.org
  Scritto con Mozilla 1.4.1 su Redhat Linux Fedora 1
  Puoi scaricare Mozilla presso www.mozilla.org