xawtv full screen issues

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at web.de
Fri Nov 14 23:54:47 UTC 2003

Hi there!

Anybody else experiencing problems with xawtv in full screen mode?

When switching to full screen, the screen resolution is changed. In
previous versions of xawtv I could still scroll the whole desktop with
the mouse, now I can't anymore. Well, no problem, but what worries me
is:

Icons on the desktop are lined up for a 640x480 Desktop. Even gdeskcal
changes it's position. This sucks hard, cause it's just like Windoze!

Happens in kde and gnome. So is this the default behavior of xawtv?

Christoph