pcmcia not working after coming out of suspend on laptop

Heiko Jones heiko at smart-linux.com
Sat Nov 15 03:49:34 UTC 2003

I have an old Dell Inspiron 5000e that I have FC1 on. It suspends and
comes back up fine, but, when it comes back, the pcmcia and anything on
it are off, the eth0 connection in my case. I can get it back by
restarting pcmcia and then the network, but, it should do that when
coming back up from a suspend. Anybody else seen this behavior?? I have
searched the fedora-list and bugzilla, nothing to help there...

Heiko