two ntp RPMs?

Dave Roberts ldave at droberts.com
Sat Nov 15 05:45:29 UTC 2003

Nope. I had the same thing happen to me. I upgraded a RH9 installation
and then fired up synaptic and it complained the same way. There were
all sorts of little things having issues, however, so I ended up
reinstalling FC1 clean on the root partition. This is definitely an
upgrade issue, though I can't tell if it has something to do with
apt/synaptic or just a RH9->FC1 upgrade.

-- Dave

Dave Roberts <ldave at droberts.com>