Default Browser (KDE)

Bryan Anderson fedora at bryananderson.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 10:44:18 UTC 2003

Okay - daft question time then....I have downloaded the gtk2
build of Firebird and have a desktop icon for it now (I'm
slowly getting to grips with Linux!), but how do I associate
it with links? When I click an http: link in either Thunder-
bird or Pan, it still tries to load up Mozilla (and fails if
TB is running).

I have gone to the KDE Control Centre -> KDE Components ->
File Associations -> Text -> html and removed everything
except an entry to Firebird.....yet it doesn't work....HELP!

(Sorry of this is an FAQ - tried searching but all I could
find was advice to do what I already did!)

Bryan Anderson.