Mailing list suggestion.

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Sun Nov 16 13:43:06 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 05:26, Iosif Fettich wrote:

> Never looked careful enough at mailman so far, and Fedora uses mailman. I
> tried some time ago to switch to mailman, but wasn't able to use it the
> way I need, so I let it be.

Mailman defaults to putting in a [subject-name] on mailing lists (last
time I set one up couple months ago).  Then you edit your list
properties and take it out if you wish.  Mailman 2.x has nice admin
features, all via web interface (think there is cli as well).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Do you hear me now?....GOOD!"