Dag Wieers Repository

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Sun Nov 16 15:55:16 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 15:41, David Cornish wrote:

> > > no longer exists
> >
> > http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/dag/packages/
>
> thanks ... but a quick traceroute or dig shows this is the same machine as
> apt.sw.be which is the one causing me all the trouble :(

The problem is not a problem with this machine (129.143.116.10), but
with one or more routers in between that have problems with asymmetrical
routing. Unfortunately there isn't much we can do from here to fix the
problem unless the operators of the routers in question fix them.

Adrian: perhaps you can shed some more light on this issue (new
developments on this matter, if any).

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com