Another Fedora-supporting web site

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Sun Nov 16 17:53:45 UTC 2003

I still can't display it with IE6, but it does display on FC1/Mozilla

Though a lot of the text is very hard to read because the text colour is too
light, on a light back ground.... I "voted" on my opinion of Fedora... and
the results did not even show up... I was expecting a little chart of the
voting results thus far, but instead I got a "white page"....

w3 html validator still chokes on line 5...

Don