Sendmail

Erik Englund erik.orebro at telia.com
Sun Nov 16 18:57:08 UTC 2003

i tried to even comment out that line but it didn't work... the strange
thing is that it doesn't work locally either... but it worked perfect
(both locally and to the internet)  before i upgraded to fedora one so
it has to be something that have happened when i upgraded :S

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 18:55, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 11:09, Erik Englund wrote:
> > No that didn't do it... :(
> >
> > the output from make....
> >
> > [root at localhost erik]# make -C /etc/mail
> > make: Entering directory `/etc/mail'
> > make: Leaving directory `/etc/mail'
> >
> > that doesn't look okay to me :S
> >
> > and yes i have sendmail-cf installed
>
>     There's a mention in the .mc file (which is where you're supposed to
> make your changes, BTW (I learned the hard way!).  The line mentions a
> mailer daemon at 127.0.0.1.  Make sure there's a similar line for the IP
> address that 'faces the sea' 'cause that's where you'll get your mail.
> It's a security thing.
>
>     If you get stuck, mail me off-list and we'll go over it.

i did, but you didn't answer (hehe i'm a bit fast perhaps... wasn't too
long ago i mailed you :p)  so i test here too, maybe someone else has
some ideas :)