dual boot laptop

Lox Thomson lox at profitsource.us
Tue Nov 18 00:31:08 UTC 2003

I dual boot WinXP and Mandrake 9.2 on a Sager 8890.  Its the quintessential
desktop replacement laptop with a 865 Springdale chipset.  Everything
installs perfectly, down to the IR device.  Take a good look at it:

www.pctorque.com

I purchased from them.  They had the lowest price, and best service.  They
also maintain www.talknotebooks.com where there is a Linux Laptop section.
Lots of info there.

I definitely recommend the laptop, but it might be too expensive for some.
But over time, it will outlast most laptops.  And its fully upgradeable.

-Lox