again i ask...

Ryan Daly daly at ctcnet.net
Wed Nov 19 05:16:25 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 12:14, Fernando Fernandez wrote:

>  Is there no one who can help me? As I said before i tried to search the
> archives for "rearranging panel" and for "editing panel" but could not
> find the discussion on how to edit the "start menu".

IIRC, you should be able to open Nautilus, and type the following in the
location bar:

applications:///

-or- for all users:

applications-all-users:///

That should bring up a window in which you can add folders and launchers
and such.  I'm now using FVWM, so I can't verify that it still works
under Fedora.