CD Recording software opinions asked

Thomas J.a.d.E at gmx.net
Wed Nov 19 13:19:08 UTC 2003

I tried it, and it worked great!

Now, there are still 2 things bothering me:
1. It asks me to enable scsi-ide emulation on my other cd-rom for direct
copying. How would i do that?
2. Your mentioned verify works very simple. I went through all the
menus, but I couldnt find a verify option. Sorry for beeing that stupid,
but where is it?