Fedora Upgrade seems to have killed my RH 9 box

Matt Raible matt at raibledesigns.com
Wed Nov 19 19:29:40 UTC 2003

How do I get to a command line where I can execute this.  I tried
"linux rescue", but all I get is:

You don't have any Linux partitions.  Press return to get a shell.  The
sysem will reboot automatically when you exit from the shell.

I tried both the Fedora CD and RH 9 CD to "rescue" it.

In /sbin, all I have is:

init
insmod
loader
modprobe
rmmod
sh

Can I download e2label and run it from a floppy or something?

Thanks,

Matt