broken panel?

Brian Schmidt bts at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Nov 20 00:16:24 UTC 2003

I accidentally deleted the panel at the bottom of my screen (meant to
remove an item, not delete the whole thing).  I recreated the panel and
added back what I wanted.  However, the Window List utility is not working
properly.  No matter how I re-size or move things around, my Window List
area will only display 1 pixel wide.  If I move the entire panel to either
the left or right of the screen, I can see the "windows" just fine on the
panel.  But if I have it on either the top or bottom of the screen, it's
(the Window List section) squished to 1 pixel wide.  Any idea how this
happened or how to get it back to normal?

TIA,
Brian

bts at sdf.lonestar.org