Expanding towards ALSA

Allan Metts ametts2 at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 20 14:50:57 UTC 2003

Low latency and more flexibility -- especially if you're using Linux for
professional audio and video work.  Take a look at PlanetCCRMA for one-stop
shopping for a high-performance audio-visual Linux workhorse.  Currently
RedHat, but the keeper of this repository is in the process of putting
together a Fedora-based set of packages.

PlanetCCRMA is at...
http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/software/planetccrma

A----