RH Entreprise ES Basic Edition

Mike Peterson mpeterson at mail.charlesfurniture.com
Fri Nov 21 01:20:27 UTC 2003

Last I check on the RedHat.com site it was only ISO images and no media.

Even the $799 version only gives you one set of media (hopefully per year)
and the updates and new releases are ISO images at present only.

I am planning on running Fedora for some servers and RHEL ES $799 for one
server if I can get 3.0 to run everything and maybe even RHEL ES Basic for 1
or 2 if Fedora gets to be to much work to keep up with.