NVIDIA driver compile

Scott Fones boson245 at msn.com
Fri Nov 21 15:58:01 UTC 2003

Sorry to bother you all with this, as I know this has been asked an
incessant amount.  I used to have my system up and running but I had to
reinstall the other night and threw out the paper as to how to do this.  The
bugzilla says you have to compile under a previous gcc release, but doesn't
explain how to go about it.  How do you get the NVIDIA driver to compile?
Thanks all.  Sorry again.  Is there any other place that has like a
repository of these emails?  That way I, as well as other people, could
check there.

Thank you all,
Scott

>From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you’ll find a