Chinese support

Jingcao Hu jingcao at ece.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 21 16:43:35 UTC 2003

gh <gh2000 at earthlink.net> writes:

> On Friday 21 November 2003 01:09, Jingcao Hu wrote:
>> I installed simsun font just as what I did for Redhat 9.0, and I use
>> chinput. And I did not feel any difference compared with my RH 9
>> experience.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to answer and read this busy list but my questions
> still stand. (miniChinput is what FC1 is using, but it seems to be very
> innefficient)

I see. guess what you mean by "inefficient" is that it's not smart enough. I
totally agree. But all I need is to use that to write to my mum once a day,
that's not a serious problem for me. If you know other better solution,
please let me know so that I can give it a try.

thanks.

--
It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood
Boulevard at one time.