Starting applications at logon time

Juan Gabriel Florez jgflorez at gilleon.com
Fri Nov 21 17:43:25 UTC 2003

You can save your session before logging out, this will start the apps
that you had opened the previous session (well the ones that support
this).

The other thing you can do is go to: Preferences -> More Preferences ->
sessions.
There you can find "Startup Programs" and add those you want to start
automatically (even if they don't get saved in your session)

--
Juan Gabriel Florez <jgflorez at gilleon.com>