Docs for Fedora ? and a question about using OpenAFS

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Fri Nov 21 19:11:32 UTC 2003

Em Sex, 2003-11-21 às 12:38, Gavin Henry escreveu:

> > Second question -- we want to use OpenAFS, but I only see versions for
> > Redhat 9.  Will they work with Fedora?
> Should do, but don't know about the ntpl kernel.

Redhat 9 already used it. Which was very controversial at the time, as
it was backported from 2.5, and it was no "standard" 2.4.20 kernel..
Remember the trouble with wine... It was unable to compile unless you
used ./configure --with-ntpl

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group