NVIDIA driver compile

Scott Fones boson245 at msn.com
Fri Nov 21 18:32:19 UTC 2003

Thank you to all those that responded.  Ultimately, I searched the Fedora
database.  Thank you all for your patience, I know people tend to repeat
questions an annoyingly high amount.  That database is a very handy tool.  I
wish more people would know about it, but thanks for the heads up.

Best Regards,
Scott