TUX fails to start; lets httpd take slack

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander maxka at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 24 04:23:28 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 19:23, pvbugzilla at nekophile.com wrote:
> Httpd works fine on my system.  Tux worked before the clean install of
> Fedora (RH9 previously).  Now, I get this:

	Tux was removed from FC1, at least at the kernel level, because it
doesn't have an advantage over apache anymore, from what I understand.
Search the archives of this list or the fedora-test-list to see the
actual discussion -- that last error message it the relevant one.

> Please forgive my few emails on problems.  I just want to share.  :-)

	It's okay. That's what a community-based project is all about. :-)

	-M