RedHat Professional Workstation

Marcus O. White 1lnxraider at comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 21:14:19 UTC 2003

G'day All,

Yes, I realize that this is "Fedora Core" list... What is the real deal
with RedHat Professional Workstation? So far I've only gotten
confused... I've heard that it is the consumer retail version of the
RHEL WS... And it is not fully supported... Then I hear that it is
supported... Then there is the one that if you do install it then one
cannot upgrade it to whatever follows... Almost sounds like M$ Windows
ME... Please someone clue me in... BTW, I happened to see the boxed set
at Best Buy for $99 and the Kernel is 2.4.21...

Marcus O.