I think fedora needs...

Phillip Compton pcompton at proteinmedia.com
Mon Nov 24 17:04:34 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 09:23, Bryan Anderson wrote:
> Andy Green wrote:

> Again - I'll look it up - YUM says that the version I have 1.2.? is up
> to date, so I'll do a search for a FC1/RH package.

If you include the fedora.us repositories in your yum.conf, the testing
repository contains a gimp2 (the 1.3 packages are leading up to the 2.0
release) package that will install along side the standard gimp package.
1.3.21 is currently in there, and 1.3.23 will be entering QA later
today.

The testing repo also includes scribus-1.1.2.

While you're trying out graphics programs, also give blender a shot. It
will give you a quality 3d graphics package.

Phil