Installation Woes

Timothy S. Mori tim_mori at ncsu.edu
Mon Nov 24 17:43:33 UTC 2003

Hmm.. It's strange that it would halt on the first CD. I had an install
stall on the second CD due to a corrupted file. When I burned a new copy of
the CD using different burning software (used Nero this time), which
informed me that the image was too large and the disc would need to be
"finalized" in order to fit everything on the one disc. This didn't happen
when I was using another piece of software.

I also didn't have this problem with the release just prior to Yarrow, which
I burned on non-RW discs. It's possible that there's a problem with the
image sizes for RW discs.

Tim