Wine serious problem

Antonio Luis mathematikus at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 24 22:05:22 UTC 2003

Hi:
 I cannot install any application with wine. The file that I used is
   wine-20031118-1fc1winehq.athlon.rpm
 with a good configuration:

   [Drive A]
"Path" = "/mnt/floppy"
"Type" = "floppy"
"Label" = "Floppy"
"Filesystem" = "win95"
"Serial" = "87654321"
"Device" = "/dev/fd0"

[Drive C]
"Path" = "%HOME%/.wine/c"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "MS-DOS"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[Drive D]
"Path" = "/mnt/cdrom"
"Type" = "cdrom"
"Label" = "CD-Rom"
"Filesystem" = "win95"
; make sure that device is correct and has proper permissions !
"Device" = "/dev/cdrom"

[Drive E]
"Path" = "%HOME%/.wine/c/tmp"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "Tmp Drive"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[Drive F]
"Path" = "%HOME%"
"Type" = "network"
"Label" = "Home"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[Drive Z]
"Path" = "/"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "Root"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[wine]
"Windows" = "c:\\windows"
"System" = "c:\\windows\\system"
"Temp" = "e:\\"
"Path" = "c:\\windows;c:\\windows\\system;e:\\;e:\\;f:\\"
"Profile" = "c:\\windows\\Profiles\\Administrator"
"GraphicsDriver" = "x11drv"
;"ShowDirSymlinks" = "1"
;"ShowDotFiles" = "1"
"ShellLinker" = "wineshelllink"

but when I execute the setup.exe of any aplication (for example
scientific notebook 3) this message appear:

"Setup is unable to find a hard disk location to store temporary files.
 Make at least 722KB free disk space available and then try running
Setup again.
 Error 101".

What's happens?

 Thanks in advance