fedora core 1 and 2.6.0-test10 no cdrom or dvd.

Dan Goodes fedora-list at planetmirror.com
Tue Nov 25 00:23:52 UTC 2003

Hi Merc,

Sorry, I was simply going on what was written here:

http://people.redhat.com/arjanv/2.5/readme.txt

--SNIP--

Note2:
ide-scsi is disabled. If you use cdrecord you need to use

cdrecord --dev=/dev/hdc

form from now on.

--SNIP--

I wasn't implying that it was broken as such, but broken in the sense that
applications that used to work, no longer did (particularly when RH/FC
installs the 2.6 kernel with the same (Read: "ide-scsi") options as the
2.4 kernel).

Sorry for the confusion.

-Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Goodes  :  Systems Programmer  :  dang at planetmirror.com

Help support PlanetMirror - Australia's largest Internet archive
by signing up for PlanetMirror Premium : http://planetmirror.com