Fedora reliability

Ryan Daly daly at ctcnet.net
Tue Nov 25 16:17:58 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 11:12, Genti A. Hila wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> How relaible do you think is Fedora to use in a real environment  with
> Bind and Sendmail packages ?????

Right now, probably pretty good.  I'm not sure I'd say that down the
road, though.  There may be fast developing packages that make certain
things unstable for a production environment if that's what your after.
Although, the goal is to keep a "working" distribution, so who knows.
With proper testing, I'm sure things will stay rather good.