RSYNC Fedora

Dan Goodes fedora-list at planetmirror.com
Wed Nov 26 00:53:03 UTC 2003

Just to clarify here, we (PlanetMirror) lost a number of disks in a raid
array, and are working on restoring service. As you noted, this means that
RH and Fedora are missing, among others (albeit temporarily, but I don't
have an ETA at this stage).

In the meantime, try:

rsync ftp.mirror.ac.uk::fedora.redhat.com/

and

rsync ftp.mirror.ac.uk::download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/

-- sorry for the slightly OT post :)

-Dan