repartitioning hard drive for FC1

AuntieParticle AuntieParticle at satx.rr.com
Wed Nov 26 12:20:16 UTC 2003

I have already done my upgrade from RH9 to FC1 and am very happy with it.

I have a question from a friend of mine who is considering
repartitioning his hard drive that currently contains Win ME, then
creating a dual boot system with FC1. I remember that I used the
"parted" utility that came on my Red Hat 9 to do this initially on my
own system and it worked out very well. My question is: does the FC1
download for CDs come with the "parted" utility as well?

Thanks