Problem compiling programs after upgrade from RedHat 9.0

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 26 18:47:06 UTC 2003

On Nov 26, 2003 at 17:48, Cláudio F. Gil in a soothing rage wrote:

>> Did you do
>> #export CC=gcc32
>> before compiling? kernel needs to 3.2!
>>
>> Christoph
>
>I'm actually compiling C++. So my problem now is other.
>I have the interaction
>---
>$ export CXX=gcc32
>$ make
>(...)
>gcc32: scoutimagesource.cpp: C++ compiler not installed on this system
>(...)
>---
>
>Where do I geet g++32 or equivalente? I can't find it and it's not in the
>Fedora Core 1 Package List.
What you really need to do is fix your code, and I do not
mean to demean your code. The compiler is now a whole lot
less tolerant than it was before.

N.Emile...
Marriage is an institution in which two undertake to become one, and one
undertakes to become nothing.
 13:44:51  up 3 days, 17:46,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00