linux_logo logo for fedora?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Nov 27 04:51:14 UTC 2003

Jani Ollikainen wrote :

> Has someone made linux_logo logo's for fedora? If not, someone with
> ascii/ansi talent could make those. :)
>
> Now I had that redhat logo, or maybe I just should move back to
> plain linux logo, so no distribution there.

Has anyone been able to compile the latest linux_logo under Fedora Core 1?
I usually repackage it, but encountered a strange error when I tried for
FC1 on a minimal system (using mach, so I may just be missing build
dependencies), so I'm wondering...

Matthias

Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux kernel 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl
Load : 0.02 0.09 0.15