Google searching problem using mozilla

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Thu Nov 27 21:34:04 UTC 2003

On Thursday 27 November 2003 20:51, Alimin Bijosono Oei wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wonder if anyone else is having the same problem as mine.
> Whenever I search using google in mozilla using the word
> 'realplayer', mozilla will just crash. I have tried removing my old
> .mozilla directory but also to no success. I tried installing mozilla
> 1.5 packages for fedora but the same problem also occured. Any help
> will be very much appreciated.
>
> Alimin

Were you using the following mozilla rpm?

21:21:31 # rpm -qa | grep mozilla
mozilla-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nspr-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nss-1.4.1-18

If not, this mozilla, as released for fedora, has a bug that fixes a
segfault problem with missing fonts and you should give it a try.

If so, I can't duplicate your problem here.

Regards,  Mike Klinke