Decent Games for Fedora?

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Fri Nov 28 11:47:50 UTC 2003

Hi,

Some think that all software should be Free, that is, the users of said
software have the freedom to:

  0. run the program for any purpose
  1. study it and make changes as appropriate
  2. distribute copies
  3. publish improved versions creating a benefit for all

I don't mind paying for software, what I mind is that I can do all those
four things.

Some games in this thread allow you that, and I'm happy to have learned
of a few cool ones :)

Rui

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 11:41, Douglas Furlong wrote:
> Why is it that just because Linux is free people feel that every thing
> else should be free as well?
>
> I love the fact that I don't have to pay for the majority of the stuff I
> use on linux, but that does not mean I am adversed to spending the
> tuppence that some companies ask to help then stay afloat.

+ So let's do it...?