Fedora redemption! (was Re: Fedora give up)

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Sun Nov 30 00:06:38 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 20:23, Chris Sparks wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks for all the input I received!  This is what I learned:
>     1)   When you have 128 MB of SRAM and the on-board video takes 16 MB
> of it you
>            can't do X windows (i.e. Graphical installation)
>     2)   It is key to burn as slow a CD as possible.  In my case it
> works ok with 4X speed.
>
> I tried a minimal installation on an older disk I had laying around and
> I am very happy to say
> we have life!  I will now purge myself of that Windows 2000 installation
> and build an everything
> installation.  I am confident that it will be fine!

    Cool; the offer's still open if you need interfacing help or
anything.  GoodOnYa!

Brian Fahrländer                     Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                    http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262