how to update Python in fc1

Benjamin Arai benjamin at araisoft.com
Sat Nov 29 11:01:29 UTC 2003

What I did is use the source from python.org but instead of just make
installing it into you OS.  Use a program called graft that actually
tracks all of the installation files by creating links instead of
installing the actual files.  Its great for a programs that use
autoconf.

http://www.araisoft.org/ucr/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=11&MMN_position=18:16

--
Benjamin Arai <benjamin at araisoft.com>