Fedora-List Not Being Delivered -- Anyone Else?

Chris A Czerwinski chrisczerwinski at cogeco.ca
Sat Nov 29 16:14:50 UTC 2003

Fellow Fedorans,

This is the second weekend. From Friday afternoon approx 2:00 pm and now
late Saturday morning I have still yet to receive any Email - that's
over 21 hrs. Then we will get inundated with multiple emails and emails
coming in dribs that people are responding to and we aren't aware of
what's in queue. Hummm

Are they changing their URL's or updatinf their sites and again our
updates will not work or when they become active then they will be busy,
very busy.

or

Again I pose the question -

Is the Fedora Server in Hawaii and if it's their Saturday then it's our
Friday or even better - come our Sunday it will their Monday?

Any explanations? Maybe a heads up as to what will be going on.

chris cz