Links with Moailla-Thunderbird

Lars E. Pettersson sm6rpz at home.se
Sun Nov 30 19:27:39 UTC 2003

On Sunday 30 November 2003 20:16, Blaine Gordon wrote:
> Does anyone know how to set up Thunderbird so a browser opens when you
> click on a link or is this just a bug?

>From http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/release-notes.html

"Integration with the operating system is not currently implemented.
Clicking on HTTP URLs in mail messages fails to launch your default Linux
browser. We hope to address this in the next release. We recognize how
important this is for our Linux users and apologize in advance."

Hopefully it will work in 0.4 ... :-)

/Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson, SM6RPZ | Gothenburg, SWEDEN
sm6rpz at home.se | http://www.sm6rpz.se/