Links with Moailla-Thunderbird

Smallcreep smallcreep at quista.net
Sun Nov 30 20:17:10 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 19:16, Blaine Gordon wrote:
> Does anyone know how to set up Thunderbird so a browser opens when you
> click on a link or is this just a bug?

I seem to remember from the Thunderbird FAQ in MozillaZine that this is
functionality waiting to be implemented (since vanilla Mozilla Mail
always opens the Mozilla browser, and obviously Thunderbird had to break
some links).  So it's copy and paste, I'm afraid, but better check the
MozillaZine Thunderbird forum for recent changes as well!

http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php?sid=4fd16724617e84c1a8f28f03e2ecfd16

Peter Silcock