why can't I upgrade php?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Nov 30 21:28:28 UTC 2003

> Or from another machine you reference the the hostname in the browser's
> address bar:
>
> http://your.host.name/info.php

I should have written (in place of the above):

"Or from another machine on the local network...".

That is, not from another machine on the internet. Not unless you have
registered a domain and done the DNS stuff correctly. And if your local
DNS isn't working, you won't see anything from another machine on the
local network, either.

Bob