Cisco Aironet 350?

Listas listas at saladelfrio.com
Sun Nov 30 22:44:24 UTC 2003

El dom, 30-11-2003 a las 23:41, Clif Smith escribió:

Sure, I got one and works great, but If you have a windows partition and
you had install the Cisco Drivers, you automatically updated the
firmare.. you must download the linux driver and the lastest firmware
from the linux platform of Cisco and reinstall the firmware...

> Has anyone gotten a Cisco Aironet 350 (Mini-PCI 802.11b) to work with
> FC1?  I've got an IBM T40 that isn't happy.
>
> cjs
>

> --

José Salgado
http://www.saladelfrio.com
Una web que ya no se ni porque la hice, pero ahí está.