DVD burner recommendations?

Doncho Gunchev mr700 at globalnet.bg
Wed Oct 1 14:05:27 UTC 2003

> On 2003 Oct 01 Wednesday 13:20, Jos Vos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone out there that can recommend a DVD burner that works fine
> on Linux (RHEL, RHL 9 and Fedora)?
>
> Thanks,
Soon I saw k3b on the new knoppix 3.3, looks very well, but I can't
tell ya what it can do, have not really used it yet...
http://k3b.sourceforge.net/
ups...
Some features in the planning...
* DVD writing (dvdrecord support already in k3b_dvd_rw_branch, will
be merged into HEAD after 0.9final) DVD+R(W) writing with the help
of growisofs. I already contacted the developer. up to now it's not
clear if I will call the external groisofs or integrate it into K3b.

Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev